- Place the drive rod inside the anchor barrel
- Drive the anchor in on an angle and to the depth required by a hammer or
hand tool (pre drilled holes are acceptable)
- After the anchor is placed, remove the drive rod and plug the hole with dirt firmly
using the drive rod
- Pull the anchor cable taut by a lever or jack
- By placing load on the cable, the anchor will plane or plow share to a
load lock position
- Normal travel to load lock position is the length of the anchor body
Facts about windstorms:
Severe windstorms can be catastrophic for portable buildings, as they are not anchored by conventional foundations. Because of their shape, they have a tendency to roll or be pushed off their supports by wind pressure.
Our approved Frame tie-down systems are the most effective, and reasonable protection you can buy. The installation of tie-downs is quick and easy, and they will leave your home safe and secure.